I co-wrote a blog on how we operationalize data science models on the Pivotal stack by leveraging in-database scalable methods for model training and stream processing functions in Apache Geode for model scoring. This was joint work with my colleagues Regunathan Radhakrishnan, Jin Yu, Kaushik Das ). The blog was published in the Pivotal Engineering Journal, you can read it below.
Operationalizing Data science Models on Pivotal Stack
- All about machine learning - a "Breaking 404" podcast with HackerEarth
- Einstein for Sales - Under the Hood (Dreamforce 2019 Breakout Session)
- Predicting Commodity Futures with NLP on Tweets (Text Analytics World San Francisco 2013)
- PyMADlib - A Python Wrapper for Apache MADlib (Data Day Texas 2013)
- Python Powered Data Science at Pivotal - PyData NYC 2013