My colleague from EMC, John Cardente and I presented our work on how a climate data lake could empower citizen scientists studying climate change in Acadia National park. This Strata + Hadoop World 2015 talk was based on the week we spent in Acadia National Park in November 2014 which I had previously blogged about in From Sea to Trees, Pivotal Data Science Looks at Climate Change in Acadia National Park.
Big Data vs Climate Change - Strata Hadoop World 2015
- All about machine learning - a "Breaking 404" podcast with HackerEarth
- Einstein for Sales - Under the Hood (Dreamforce 2019 Breakout Session)
- Predicting Commodity Futures with NLP on Tweets (Text Analytics World San Francisco 2013)
- PyMADlib - A Python Wrapper for Apache MADlib (Data Day Texas 2013)
- Python Powered Data Science at Pivotal - PyData NYC 2013